Friday, June 28, 2013

Prepare for Adventure

     

     Starting a voyage is always a bit interesting. There is always the question of what to pack, when to start packing, and what was forgotten when already at the airport. If you read my last blog, you know I made the last minute decision to bring my shredstick (skateboard). This time, it might have been the first item crossed off the checklist. You betta believe the "Shred Stick Chronicles" will be making an appearance this time around - DC style of course:
    It was nice to have the respect of my parents when making the key decision to bring such a small source of transportation with me. As you can see I had to get a bit creative walking into the airport. The looks I receive when traveling sometimes are priceless. To be honest I could care less - I've got what I need!

1 comment: